Friday, January 25, 2013

Too Bad, So Sad

In case you don't see a new post for a long time, just be aware that my computer crashed and burned BIG time, and it was not able to be repaired.  Since it was almost 5 years old we bit the bullet and bought a new one.  Thus and Therefore it may be several weeks before I learn how to get everything put back on that I need because it was loaded with the new Windows 8 which will REALLY take some time to learn how to navigate through.  And I don't have photo's downloaded, nor do I know how to get them on the blog when I do finally download them.  Any family and friends that check this, will you send me your blog addresses, so I can get them into my blog favorites again....Thanks  Hope to post again sometime????

No comments: